Thursday 7 January 2016

January WIPs

Hey guys, a couple of new purchases to show -



Decided to finally get the Doombull I'd been wanting since the start of the project, back when I intended it to be an Ogre-sized army with Beastmen support...

I initially decided I didn't want to convert / add to the stock model as I think it's great as it is, but I couldn't help changing a small Slaanesh symbol hanging off his chainmail to a Nurgle one, plus adding a wound onto his back -



I intend to paint his skin and fur varying shades of grey, and with his armour I intend to try painting metallic dark green for the first time!

Second purchase is this guy from Mierce Miniatures, will be used as a Chaos Lord with the Mark of Nurgle rather than a Lord of Plagues as Chaos Lords seem so much better?



Added a couple of green stuffed bits to this guy mainly to strengthen the bond between both sets of horns, and cover a large gap between two fur parts - 





I intend to paint this guy to fit in with my Blight Kings, I think the sculpt fits pretty well already. Guy has plenty of skin which I think is one of my strengths so looking forward to doing that next month.

I'll hopefully be posting some WIPs of the Doombull's skin and armour progress in the next couple of days! Let me know if there are any suggestions or improvements for what I intend to do! Cheers for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment