Friday 7 August 2015

Blog Intro

Hello!

Decided to start a blog to document my progress in starting a Beastmen themed Nurgle army for Age of Sigmar.

I have a rough idea of what units I want in the army, spread out across all the chaos armies, excluding Skaven (at the moment). Not sure if I can get down with Skaven being the fourth chaos army just yet. I'll discuss what units I plan on including in a future post.

Fairly early on in the process right now, I've decided to focus on gathering a suitable amount of Nurgle bits from dedicated units such as Blight Kings and Plaguebearers before starting on the main units of the army (beastmen/minotaurs). To this end, I've almost finished a unit of Blight Kings, and have a unit of Plaguebearers + round bases for the Blight Kings on the way.

To whet people's appetite, here's a work in progress shot of the Blight Kings that can stand up without bases!

No comments:

Post a Comment