Monday 17 August 2015

Overall Nurgle Army Plan

Below is my current buying plan for the whole army, I've decided to complete the daemon side of things first, as I'm already half way towards completing a Cohort of Nurgle, only needing a Herald and GUO to finish it. I've added an extra unit of plague drones in there as the models are sick... (Although I've just seen you need 3 units of plaguebearers for that, so may scrap that idea for now)
















This should hopefully give me a good basis of Nurgle bits for the rest of the army, particularly the Beastmen side, which I will probably do next... although I have some good ideas for using ironguts as chaos ogres.

I've also started to consider a Skaven battalion, only Nurgle units, plus those Plague monks look good on round bases...


No comments:

Post a Comment